As COVID-19 (Coronavirus) continues to spread and cause unforeseen disruption in communities around the globe, we at DBmaestro wish to take this opportunity to reassure you, our customers and friends, of our commitment to the health and safety of the DBmaestro community. We have taken all necessary steps, in accordance with and coordination with subject-matter experts, to ensure reliable service and support for all our customers and partners. We recognize that you have entrusted us with your database release pipelines, and we take this responsibility with the utmost seriousness.
Since DBmaestro’s founding, we have established, honed, and extended our continuity plans, so as to ensure seamless, smooth and uninterrupted service and support for all our global customers and partners. With the rise in diagnoses, we are taking increased measures to maintain business continuity and protect the health of our employees.
We are currently taking the following measures of precaution:
- We have cancelled all business travel and recommended that our team avoids non-urgent personal travel as well.
- We require any employee that boards an aircraft to work from home for a 14-day precautionary period before coming back to the office.
- We are only accepting the minimum number of visitors to our offices and have cancelled all planned events, parties, meet-ups, and conferences.
- We have shared best practice health tips with our team and continue to keep them updated on a daily basis.
- We have placed extra hand sanitizing stations around our offices and increased the frequency of office cleaning.
- We have reduced on-site interviews to a minimum, proceeding with video interviews instead.
While we continue our work as usual, we are preparing for different scenarios, including the possibility of our entire team working remotely if required. We are prepared to manage business continuity challenges virtually. We anticipate no impact to our service and believe in our ability to keep the platform running and expanding as usual, with no interruption. We have ensured that our team members have whatever they need to work remotely if needed and to continue doing their jobs securely. We have increased channels of internal communication, and as always, prioritize communication with you, our customers, so you can remain focused on your business challenges and goals.
We will continue to meticulously monitor news from the World Health Organization, among other sources and guidelines, and are committed to reassessing the situation and adjust our plans accordingly.
We would once again like to thank you for your business and your trust. We are aware that these are turbulent and uncertain times for many people in our community. Rest assured that the entire DBmaestro team is working hard and creatively to ensure that your database release pipelines are not something with which you will need to concern yourself.
Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions or inquiries.
Warm regards and wishes of health,
Yariv Tabac, CEO