DBmaestro is the pioneer and leading Database delivery automation provider –automating, securing and governing database CI/CD pipelines.
We are looking for a talented DevOps pre-sale, implementation and support Engineer to help win and onboard new customers, as well as support existing ones.
The position includes:
- Understanding of customer needs
- Demonstrating DBmaestro’s products
- Running POCs
- Planning and implementing CI/CD processes
- Troubleshooting and technical support
Success in this role is contingent on being open-minded, willing to continually learn new ways to do things, and a hunger to not only identify and solve problems but ensure customer satisfaction.
- 2+ years of experience in DevOps
- In-depth understanding of CI/CD concepts
- Experience in building CI/CD pipelines with git, Jira, Jenkins, Azure DevOps as well as other CI/CD tools
- Experience with windows and Linux administration
- Familiar with Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL big advantage
- Self-learning ability
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a keen sense of customer service
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Capable of working independently and on a team
- Good social relationship
- Ability to work on US working hours