DBmaestro is growing and we are looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our Implementation team. You’ll work closely with customers to implement DBmaestro.com to help their business needs and challenges.
About The Role
- Build, own, and execute client success and onboarding plans
- Take ownership of clients onboarding, professional services, and consulting projects.
- Build strong relationships with our clients to understand their needs and ensure their success with DBmaestro
- Act as a project manager to ensure timelines are met
- Serve as the main point of contact for our customers throughout the project and also liaison between clients and the rest of the relevant resources.
- Work with customers to build their database release automation processes
- Scope and plan complex projects to set the stage for successful project execution.
- Navigate client organizations to uncover additional product applications & opportunities for partnership
- Spearhead internal cross-functional improvement projects
- Represent the voice of the customer and influence product development roadmap
- Strong technical background – a must
- 3+ years of experience in B2B client-facing roles.
- 3+ years of experience in B2B technical customer success / professional service/implementation manager / technical project management / technical account management / technological consulting, specifically within onboarding and implementation of complex products.
- Experience in leading product implementation projects involving hands-on implementation and management of multiple resources.
- Strong project management skills to keep projects on track
- At least 3 years of experience implementing new technology for medium and large organizations.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Superb communication skills
- Positive attitude, empathy, and high energy
- Ability to take initiative and adapt
- Strong customer-facing and presentation skills with the ability to establish credibility with executives
- BA or BS degree preferred