Manage a group of cross functional engineers that support an entire Product Portfolio
- Manage Post Sale and Customer Success team
- Full ownership of the customers in EMEA and US regions.\
- Build a strong relationship with the customers to improve customer delivery and satisfaction, and maintain customer engagement processes.
- Meet the SLA’s and KPI’s as defined in the service contracts
- Manage yearly recurring revenues and Renewal rates
- Maintain productive partnership with other groups with the organization such Sales, Professional Services, Customer Support and R&D.
- Implement tracking and forecasting methods for renewals and identify cross/up sell
- Build a maintain highly engaged team across multiple sites and with matrix management relationship
Knowledge & Qualifications
Degree in Computer Science, Industrial/ Electronic Engineering,
Or significant practical relevant technical experience/knowledge in IT, infrastructure and complex integrations solutions
Customer Success Group Management – 3+ years of Experience
Outbound/Customer exposure role 5+ Years of experience.
Experience with DevOps products (Jenkins, Jira etc.).
Manage teams in cross/matrix relationship- Must
Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Excellent Leadership skills – Must
Great interpersonal and communication skills / Customer Facing skills
Experience supporting Cloud product – Advantage
Being a nice person and team player – Must!